CARING FOR YOUR POOLSAIC
You want your pool art to last a long time and avoid wear and tear so keep these tips in mind.
- Remove your medallion from the pool when it is not being displayed.
- To store, let it dry and store flat in a cool dry area.
- For long-term (ie: winter) storage, you can roll the product, graphic side facing out and store it in a cool dry place.
Winterizing helps keep your POOLSAIC in good shape and extends product life.
- Remove the pool art during heavy shock treatments or when chlorination levels exceed 10 PPM or more.
Do not use abrasives or chemicals to clean your pool decal. Mild soap and a soft cloth will work just fine.
FOR UNDERWATER USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE ON THE GROUND OUTSIDE OF POOLS, ON PAVEMENT, OR OTHER WALKING SURFACES. NOT FOR USE AS A TOY OR FLOTATION DEVICE.
• Because pool decals are slippery when wet and intended FOR UNDERWATER USE ONLY, you risk injury from improper use. Do not leave your Pool Art unattended outside of the pool or use in water less than 3 ft. deep.
• Underwater Pool Art is NOT a flotation device. POOLSAIC products are intended for DECORATIVE USE ONLY.
• Reckless use, misuse, or abuse of this product may cause serious, even fatal injury. Read instructions and safety information in its entirety before using. Use only as instructed.
• Do not swim underneath the decals. Underwater pool art should not be disturbed when in use.
• Do not allow your Pool Art to cover drains or other functioning pool maintenance equipment.
• Use and install under adult supervision only. Do not allow children or pets to play with or install this product.