CAUTIONFOR UNDERWATER USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE OUTSIDE OF POOLS, ON PAVEMENT, OR OTHER WALKING SURFACES. NOT FOR USE AS A TOY OR FLOTATION DEVICE.
• Because pool decals are slippery when wet, they are intended FOR UNDERWATER USE ONLY, you risk injury from improper use. Do not leave your Pool Art unattended outside of the pool or in water less than 3 ft. deep.
• Underwater Pool Art is NOT a flotation device. POOLSAIC products are intended for DECORATIVE USE ONLY.
• Reckless use, misuse, or abuse of this product may cause serious, even fatal injury. Read instructions and safety information in its entirety before using. Use only as instructed.
• Do not swim underneath the decals. Underwater pool art should not be disturbed when in use.
• Do not allow your Pool Art to cover drains or other functioning pool maintenance equipment.
• Use and install under adult supervision only. Do not allow children or pets to play with or install this product.
Maintenance & Care
• Remove your pool art from the pool before it is covered, closed or winterized for the season.
• Handle with care and let the material dry thoroughly in a safe area before rolling or storing.
• Store flat in a cool dry area away from the pool. (For long-term storage, you can roll with the printed side facing out and store it in a cool dry place. For best results, store your pool art in its original packaging.)
• Remove during shock treatments, chlorine generation (for pools with a salt system) or whenever chlorine levels might exceed 10 PPM.
• Maintain proper pool water chemistry in accordance with The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals (APSP)
• While underwater pool medallions are compatible with most automatic vacuum systems, you may have to remove or re-adjust them when using a manual vacuum depending on the model.
• Clean your pool art (especially the underside) periodically to prevent algae or other buildup. Poolsaic brand decals do not provide guaranteed anti-microbial protection.
• Do not drop the decal on its end when unboxing or store in an upright position.
• Do not roll the emblem with the image side in. This can create excess wrinkling on the decorative surface.
• Do not use abrasives, chemicals, or industrial cleaners. Clean your decal with mild soap and a soft cloth.
• Do not use Pool Art in pools with in-floor pop-up jets. Water propelled by the jets will cause graphics to move around.
• Do not place your Pool Art in a hot tub, whirlpool, or bathtub.
• Do not place your Pool Art on a slope or incline as it will eventually drift to a flat area.
• Do not adhere Pool Art to the pool floor or walls.
• Do not leave your Pool Art in the pool when it is winterized or closed for the season.
* We do NOT recommend using an adhesive to secure your pool art. The purpose of this product is to provide temporary, removable decoration for your pool. The manufacturer is not responsible for damages or defects if an emblem is adhered and will not issue any sort of refund or replacement for products that are not used in the intended manner