Maintenance and Safety Guidelines for using Poolsaic™ products
You want your pool mat to last a long time and prevent any possible hazards so keep these tips in mind.
- Remove your pool art from the pool before it is covered, closed or winterized for the season.
- Handle with care and let the material dry thoroughly in a safe area before rolling or storing.
- Store flat in a cool dry area away from the pool. (For long-term storage, you can roll with the printed side facing out and store it in a cool dry place. For best results, store your pool art in its original packaging.)
- Remove during shock treatments or when chlorine levels exceed 10 PPM.
- Maintain proper pool water chemistry in accordance with The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals (APSP)
- While underwater pool medallions are compatible with most automatic vacuum systems, you may have to remove or re-adjust them when using a manual vacuum depending on the model.
- Clean your pool art (especially the underside) periodically to prevent algae or other buildup. Poolsaic brand decals do not provide guaranteed anti-microbial protection.
- Do not drop the decal on its end when unboxing or store in an upright position.
- Do not roll the emblem with the image side in. This can create excess wrinkling on the decorative surface.
- Do not use abrasives, chemicals, or industrial cleaners. Clean your decal with mild soap and a soft cloth.
- Do not use Pool Art in pools with in-floor pop-up jets. Water propelled by the jets will cause graphics to move around.
- Do not place your Pool Art in a hot tub, whirlpool, or bathtub.
- Do not place your Pool Art on a slope or incline as it will eventually drift to a flat area.
- Do not adhere Pool Art to the pool floor or walls.
- Do not leave your Pool Art in the pool when it is winterized or closed for the season.
* We do NOT recommend using an adhesive to secure your pool art. The purpose of this product is to provide temporary, removable decoration for your pool. The manufacturer is not responsible for damages or defects if an emblem is adhered and will not issue any sort of refund or replacement for products that are not used in the intended manner
PLEASE NOTE: Your decorative POOLSAIC™ Pool Art is manufactured with a clear laminate surface to protect the vibrant design. This film may develop wrinkles when rolled for shipment and storage. Please note that these wrinkles are not visible when your Poolsaic is installed and are NOT considered a defect.